Polypipe 43mm o/d pipe compatibles.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An existing bath waste run is made up of polypipe 43mm o/d 40mm i/d with solvent elbows
I need to make up a replacement run of pipe with various solvent elbows to fit between an existing straight compression coupling on the 43mm o/d (40mm i/d) polypipe and a soil boss compression fitting that I know accepts this size of polypipe. I can't quickly access any local source of the polypipe range.
Can somebody tell me, please, which of the likely suspects (Screwfix, Toolstation, Wickes) have sutable stock, as I am struggling to get the full specs that would inform me.

ie 43mm polypipe-----universal 43mm compression -------NEW PIPES with 5 elbows-----NEW PIPE------existing compression soil boss that takes 43mm Polypipe.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
Screwfix stocks polypipe, but no need to stress, all manufacturers solvent weld waste is mutually compatible.

Only when transitioning from solvent to pushfit is a compression fitting needed

Toolstation's own is aquaflow, it's PVC and not ABS like the others. The fittings/pipe seem to be a tiny bit larger for some reason. It does fit ABS but goes on a little loose though does firm up, it's just not as quick a set as ABS normally is.

Sponsored Links
Hi, did you find an off the shelf solution? I have the same issue, a 43mm waste pipe that I need to connect to a 40mm pipe from a vanity unit?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back