Polypipe to marley guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just noticed the stopend on my guttering is cracked.
I tried to detect who was the manufacturer and according to the spare gutter bracket I have it is showing a polypipe logo with the size on the bracket reading 112mm

I have looked on the net for stockists to buy a new end stop and it looks like all the suppliers sell mainly the Marley product range.

Question is can I find a compatible Marley one to fit my Polypie guttering, just in case I struggle to get a polypipe fitting.

Also I have removed the small section of guttering leading up to the stop end and refitted it after inspection, will I now need to buy a new union in case I have now damaged the rubber seals which prevent the 2 joined pieces of guttering, or can I simply ignore this.

Hope I have explained myself properly

Many thanks in advance

Steve

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
run a bead of sealant over the rubber seals then wipe excess away when clipped back. if your dubious.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back