polyplumb plastic fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Need to do some modifications to some polyplumb pipework that has been 'bodged' in my bathroom. What i would like to know is once the polyplumb pipework has been modified, would it be ok to concrete in under the floor?

Basically i have a hot an cold feed coming into the bathroom in polyplumb and a huge trench has been dug out to accomodate it. My idea is to re-route the tubing and cover it with concrete to level the floor. If this is not an option then id like to elbow the incoming pipes and route them clipped to the bathroom floor so i can fill this horrible 'trench' with concrete and get a bath fitted!

Any advice would be good.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ideally you should place it in a conduit and then concrete over that.
Much easier should anything go wrong.

so realistically how reliable are these fittings? Say i re-made the pipework where the problems are with new fittings, new pipework etc then tested and all was ok...do they have a typical life expectancy before they fail? Or is it nothing to worry about?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back