pool solar heater - 32mm to 13mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,
I'm trying to make a solar pool heater for the kids pool.

The pool has 32mm inlet and outlet which is connected to the pump via a flexi pipe.
I've bought 30m of 13mm (internal diameter) black water irrigation pipe which i want to add in between the pump outlet and the pool inlet. The idea of the solar heater is that water comes out of pool, goes through the pump, then through the black irrigation pipe where it warms up and finally back into the pool.

Now i just need to find suitable fittings/reducers to connect 32mm pipe to 13mm pipe and then back.
Can someone point me to suitable connectors? or if there is a better way of doing this then let me know.
thanks

Sponsored Links
Pipe is measured on external diameter, not internal, but either way your idea won't work I'm afraid. It's been tried before, and the water in the pipe doesn't stay hot for long enough

Sponsored Links
Pipe is measured on external diameter, not internal, but either way your idea won't work I'm afraid. It's been tried before, and the water in the pipe doesn't stay hot for long enough

to late now, pipe has been bought. in for a penny....

external diameter is 16mm. any thoughts on possible fitting to connect it to 32mm pump pipe?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back