poor forum answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thermo said:
........i get a bit tossed off with posts like this.

That's disgusting I hope the moderator tells you about the rules.
vomit-smiley-020.gif

robspig (or whatever0 said:
sorry , i thought being without hw or ch was quite serious

You must be joking. If this is serious heaven help you when something SERIOUS happens.

Sponsored Links
The guy's gotta be kidding :eek:

Read this forum frequently for while now and Kev's very often the guy that bothers to answer many otherwise unanswered questions, banter and cool pics makes me chuckle too. Keep it up mate ;) Too many good people have left already...I mean ChrisR was a mine of quality information...we dunno what we've got till it's gone. Respect to you pro's.

Main thing I'd like to see from this forum is not the contribution of the regulars be more regimented, but the follow-ups from people who originally ask the questions (in dire need no doubt at the time!) saying what happened, what the solution was in the end. I for one wanna know :D

Ta - I'm not far away.
It was taking too much time. No FAQ section partly to blame.
But Yes it's a drag to go through 6-10 posts of "amusement" for 1 that answers a question. It must put questioners off.

well im sure mr moderator will tell me off, but its mine and ill wash it as fast as i like! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
robpegs said:
after reading many posts ,i am seeing that 99% of all questions are not answered,and if they are they are very poor or are p*ss taking, i understand that most jobs should be left to the pro's,but if you are the customer with some knowledge this may save them time and money. :rolleyes:

Well most of the questions are a p***take for starters and have been asked a million times before, people just cant be askedd to look through previous postes like they cant be asked to open there wallets, it's like the TV, if you dont like whats on there is an off button, but no, people will watch something from start to finish and then complain, oh yea and being such an anorak maybe you would like to check my spelingg, ask a proper question or go away.

how do i get rid of cracks in my ceiling?
do i need planning permission for this?
do i need building control for that?
can i build a loft conversion as cheaply as possible, bodge it, not comply with any regs and then try and sell it as a loft conversion when i move?
how do i get rid of condensation?
how do i get my walls smooth before painting/tiling/papering?
where can i get this?
where can i get that?
how do i get this stain out?
where can i get as much as possible for as little as possible?
whats the best mix for...?
what do these cracks in my wall/floor/ceiling/head mean?
why do i need to bother to reply and say thankyou when youve given me all this free advice?

Sound familiar?????

robpegs said:
after reading many posts ,i am seeing that 99% of all questions are not answered,and if they are they are very poor or are p*ss taking, i understand that most jobs should be left to the pro's,but if you are the customer with some knowledge this may save them time and money. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Oh dear what have we here. I have just been into my book of psycho-analysis and have found the following description of the creature known as Robpegs...............................MUPPET :LOL:

Sounds like nothing is going to change , maybe KEV should take over the running of the forum , he seems to have all the answers 'NOT, also like the sound of his own voice.

robpegs said:
Sounds like nothing is going to change , maybe KEV should take over the running of the forum , he seems to have all the answers 'NOT, also like the sound of his own voice.

The only one whingeing is you.................sling it :!: :rolleyes:

so lets get this right youve placed a question on this forum, not liked the answer and now slag everyone off that contributes to it, whether they post a lot or a little. What exactly have you contributed to help out others......sod all. Next time you want some free advice i suggest you look it up in the yellow pages and see what you get there for free. I would imagine the same as what you have contributed.

Childish, petty and a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back