poor hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Problems with intermittant temp with Hot water supply (CH fine)Boiler fires up ok water temp varies each time from cool to warm never really hot
Thermostat seems ok but Im only getting 95 volts is this normal

Sponsored Links
It might be Christmas, but we're no cleverer than we are the rest of the year. WHAT boiler have you got? WHERE are you measuring 95 volts. While you at it, lets have lots more information about your system.

Ravenheat combi RSF 820 voltage is read at thermostat connection

Sponsored Links
the boiler is only 4 years old and was serviced in sept the problem is as i said intermittant and only for the last 2 or 3 weeks for no apparant reason
The gas side seems ok the boiler fires up when you turn on the tap and off when the tap is closed. I have considered changing the boiler but 4 years seems a short life even for a Ravenheat I have just moved in previous owners left no manuals so I cant work through the system myself

ok I get it not all cowboys advertise in local rags some have got computers

A good cowboy easy to see(white stetson) Knows what hes doing but cant be bothered, Bad cowboys (black) looks like he knows but doesnt If you wanted the Resistance why not ask.If you want me to contact a corgi Reg plumber say so or buy Stetson (you choose colour)
I stumbled on this site looking for Ravensheat web site thought I get some advice , information.

sorry kimosabe I always pay cash and prefer a longer guarantee

I stumbled on this site looking for Ravensheat web site thought I get some advice , information.

You can get any amount of info here, but your start was umm...limited? There's a post at the top of the forum, third one down which lists the info you need to GIVE to allow someone to respond. I know we're seen as omnipotent, but it's you who would like help, AND you expect it for free. Does giving some info first sound reasonable, instead of our having to extract it like pulling teeth?

It took years of self denial to get this far. Have you got one of these
VA292.JPG
:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back