pop up plug missing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My bath requires just the pop up plug. The drain is ok but someone has stole the plug. The plug screws into the drain. Its a hole about 1.5/8ins and the screw thread hole is about 3/4inch wide. Does any one know who sells them

Sponsored Links
Thats all I can think off. Plug pinched last night. I am hoping to just get a plug without having to buy the whole connecting kit. Is there a brand name for the plug?

Plumb Center have them, I've seen them hanging up on display behind the counter.

Sponsored Links
This problem came up for me when some hollidaymakers put a pop up plug in without the spacer screw on it so it wouldn't come out. I couldn't get under bath because the clever builder first put the bath in, then fitted a bath panel, then tiled that, then tiled the floor up to that, then tiled the walls up to it. All in top class slate and mosaic tiles. I was chuffin impressed with that building firm. Make things look great but do a runner long before anything requires maintaining.

Anyhow I only mension it because I drilled a hole in that plug to get it out and then had you problem, where do I get a new one. City Plumbing said they could get one from a rep for me in a day or two. This work is for luxury holliday flat customer so I prefer to give them quicker service than that. A local kitchen and bathroom fitter of excellent repute just gave me one. What a great guy, it's good when we can be nice to each other as professionals. So many of my competitors won't say more than a grunt when we meet at the merchants like ships in the night.

You could have got the plug out with a plunger. The suction created is very powerful!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back