Possible flashing by tiles near guttering?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All Newbie here

Could some kind soul look at the pic of my place and figure a solution:

Problem is Rain has got between the tape flashing on conservatory (doesn't reach up far enough underneath tile) and the underside of the tiles resulting in a leak inside the conservatory.

Question. how the hell do I get to the tiles under the dormer window to lay another band of flashing tape ( I presume the polycarbonate roof of conserv. wont support any weight)...or.. could there be another solution to stop the rain penetrating. Any helpful suggestions would be really welcome

Many thanks

Sigull

Sponsored Links
Obviously can't be certain but I would think that if you spread the load by putting a scaffold board across several glazing bars it would take the weight of a (average) man quite comfortably

shocking. :eek:

connie companies will stick their products anywhere, even if the location is obviously not suitable. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Thanks Roofer, someone else suggested that too. At 16 stone I aint chancing it but No1 son will. Thanks again m8

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back