Possible new drug to treat Covid

Sponsored Links
Says the person that posts a 'rumour'. :rolleyes:
I can tell you're having difficulty understanding my sentences.
I said it was a rumour, and I said it was the rumour circulating in China.
For those that are having difficulty with comprehension, I said it was a rumour so that less intelligent people didn't believe it was true. I guess I should have made it more obvious for some.
The rumours in China suggest the USA sneaked it into China.

Sponsored Links
For those that are having difficulty with comprehension, I said it was a rumour so that less intelligent people didn't believe it was true.

For those having difficulty with comprehension.....

ru‧mour British English, rumor American English
1) information or a story that is passed from one person to another and which MAY or may not be true.

Says the person that posts a 'rumour'. :rolleyes:
Says the person who reports the existence of a rumour.

You do understand the concept of reporting things, and difference between that and giving credence to them?

So in your world where does that leave newspapers, broadcasters, etc who report news.

How does your world work when, say, the BBC reports the views of someone who stormed the US Capitol and everybody in your world thinks that means the BBC agrees with them?

You’re asking the same questions old whatsisname used to ask. Careful.

Well - whoever "old whatsisname" is, was, or will be next week when you decide on a different fantasy, you really ought to get your head around the idea that people spotting flaws in your arguments is not so incredibly unlikely that if it appears that more than one person has it must be a false appearance and its really one person pretending to be more than one.

there is a new treatment coming out for that sickle cell caper

being trialled now

So you say that the vaccines are not to be trusted because they havent been properly tested, and as proof of that you present evidence of proper testing taking place.

Do you not see a problem with that? Everybody else does.

You say, in effect, "See! They are testing vaccines before they approve them! That means the vaccines cant be trusted!"
Everyone else?

So no-one else is questioning the testing process?

Maybe you could tell us if full control group testing and long term effect testing has taken place for each and every 'virus' jab, including combination of jabs?

And what do you make of the concept of a jab not being approved after human guinea pigs were used whilst believing they were getting a trusted jab?

Everyone else?

So no-one else is questioning the testing process?

Maybe you could tell us if full control group testing and long term effect testing has taken place for each and every 'virus' jab, including combination of jabs?

It has for all of the Vaccines approved in the UK and West. Of course there long term means maybe 6 months, which is a suitable time for vaccines and in line with previous trials.

As for combinations there have been various trials, I haven't seen the results yet.
And what do you make of the concept of a jab not being approved after human guinea pigs were used whilst believing they were getting a trusted jab?
Since that's not what happened, I make nothing of it. If you sign up for a trial then you sign up for a trial.

The way their vaccine approval or rejection has been dragging on is disappointing and will hurt the willingness of others to volunteer for important trials.

Sponsored Links
Back