If the jabs are so successful...

Sponsored Links
I've probably commuted more in the last couple of months than I had from March 2020 to July 2021. On the trains and in shopping malls since masks have not been compulsory, I have witnessed one particular section of society not wearing masks more than any other. It's no surprise to me that that particular section of society have suffered proportionally more than others.
I've also noticed a trend of non mask wearing on public transport ( still compulsory) white men and women of all ages comply, Asian men and women of all ages comply, black women of all ages comply, older black men comply.

..... scamdemic.

That's the truest thing you have said, but sadly choice is being taken away from us. We have a new generation of totalitarian politicians.

Yeah it's a totalitarian controlling politician who says drive on the left, as well. Go for it bro, drive on the right.
I've driven on the right sometimes and I'm still alive so it proves it's a scam to say you should drive on the left. Look at all the money being made by signmakers.
It's your choice.
No?
Why not?
Is it that you can manage to understand that one?
Or you don't want to be tit about it?

Sponsored Links
I've also noticed a trend of non mask wearing on public transport ( still compulsory) white men and women of all ages comply, Asian men and women of all ages comply, black women of all ages comply, older black men comply.
So what's the non-mask wearing trend then?

All very plausible but it would require a leap of faith to believe it, and I don't. Covid is the flu, the common cold and, it would seem, umpteen other common diseases rebranded, and that's the reason for the drop in those other diseases last year.
This is where you stray from ignorant to deluded.

You, as a person with no medical or virology training and no equipment have no way of telling if you've got a cold, a flu virus or Corona virus except by symptoms. Not everyone is that handicapped.

There are constant processes to track what viruses are in circulation. For those scientists telling the difference is literally their jobs. When you get to a lab the difference is clear and easily identifiable. There is no confusion.
Overall deaths were not much different from normal years, as IT Minion demonstrated last week.
Source? The number dead in the UK, with lots of measures taken, was significant. As a side effect of our ongoing lockdown a lot of other fatal diseases were suppressed, which kept the excess mortality lower than it could have been but even so it was a very bad year.

Its always interesting to look at other nations for comparison. Look at this and tell me what caused the excess 780,000 Russian dead.
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

Last edited:
Too hard, man.
Trousers too hard too
fb98095d112153b967fb653c705e21ac.jpg

innit.

It amuses me when ant-vax types accuse everybody else of being sheep, etc. When, in fact, they have been led by the nose by a dozen or so people around the globe who have made a living - a very significant living in some cases - out of promoting the anti-vax movement. Talk about sheep.

Sponsored Links
Back