posting a pic?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I read the instructions for posting a pic but I don't have a website address? Can you explain this a bit more?

thankyou

Sponsored Links
Yeh OK, I've done the photo bucket thing. Thought I might be able to send a pic without signing up to yet another 'account' with it's associated passwords and usernames etc etc well it solves a problem...

Having put a pic in my question I didn't realise the image would be inline, I thought it would be a link people had to go to. Works well... thanks

Sponsored Links
Use the same username and password for everything, then theres no probs with having to remember them all. Some request your email adress to log in, which is obviously easier. I have my bank cards with all the same PIN number, saves embarrasment with cards declining etc.

Crafty said:
I have my bank cards with all the same PIN number

I know you have,but there isn't enough money in your accounts to make it worth my while raiding them :( Can't you save more?

JohnD said:
Crafty said:
I have my bank cards with all the same PIN number

I know you have,but there isn't enough money in your accounts to make it worth my while raiding them :( Can't you save more?
You're obviously thinking of the wrong person there, John! :LOL:

I have tried the photobucket thing and it wont upload my diagram. I have converted the diagam to JPG and resized but it still wont upload. Is there any other way to do this. Why cant we just copy and paste or at least maybe add attachment as you do when you send and email?

Crafty said:
Use the same username and password for everything, then theres no probs with having to remember them all. Some request your email adress to log in, which is obviously easier. I have my bank cards with all the same PIN number, saves embarrasment with cards declining etc.

What aweful advice! If you do do that, certainly don't broadcast it to anyone. :eek:

It's not unheard of for people running forums to try your username/password combination elsewhere - your photobucket account is probably meaningless, but your bank account, your amazon account, your ebay account ... I'm not saying the admins at this forum would, or do, do that, but don't assume things are safe.

Here is some ideas for choosing passwords you won't forget

Very good point. I actually stole Crafty's favourite PIN because he used it on the combination of his gym locker, from where I also borrowed his wallet and credit cards while he was in the sauna, and got them back before he missed them ;)

Unfortunately he has no little money that it was not worth my while raiding his accounts :cry:

:confused: I thought the post was about 'posting a pic' why are we discussing passwords.

So, why cant you just copy and paste or is there another way to post a pic or diagram besides Photobucket???

Sponsored Links
Back