Potterton 50l Suprema

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have recently acquired a house with a 50l Potterton Suprema and have noticed that the radiators get nice and warm but the hot water is not hot enough. Have checked the temp setting on boiler and it is at max level. Any advice? Boiler is 13 years old and recently serviced.
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Hello, I have recently acquired a house with a 50l Potterton Suprema and have noticed that the radiators get nice and warm but the hot water is not hot enough. Have checked the temp setting on boiler and it is at max level. Any advice? Boiler is 13 years old and recently serviced.
Thank you

Do you have a hot water cylinder? Is there perhaps a thermostat clamped to the side of that?

I do but have not noticed a thermostat. Will have another look, thanks for the reply.

Sponsored Links
Always better to post pics of everything you have , like drawing teeth asking for information

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back