POTTERTON EP2001

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HAVE TRIED CHANGING ROOM THERMOSTAT TODAY HAVE PUT POWER BACK ON BUT NOW THE DIGITAL TIMER HAS LIT UP, CH HAS LIT UP RED, WATER IS GETTING HOT, BUT CLOCK DOES NOT APPEAR AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER TIMER, HEATING IS NOT WORKING, CAN ANYONE HELP DOES THIS TIMER HAVE A BATTERY

Sponsored Links
i think it does on the back, but it should light up off mains. battery is a rechargable only to keep information when mains power is off .

fitz1 said:
i think it does on the back, but it should light up off mains. battery is a rechargable only to keep information when mains power is off .
so why have i only got hot water cant put heating on and the clock is not there so cannot set timer

Sponsored Links
Before you go to the expense of a new timer or calling an electrician try pressing the plus and minus buttons together for about 5 seconds to see if the display returns.

KevinfromBaxiPotterton said:
Before you go to the expense of a new timer or calling an electrician try pressing the plus and minus buttons together for about 5 seconds to see if the display returns.
thanks everyone for your help unplugged it after a few hours plugged back in just to see what happened and it is all working as it should very strange

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back