Potterton kingfisher

Assuming this if for your boiler, (pic will help) your pressure needs to be around 1 bar cold, not running.

It will go up a little but shouldnt go over 3 bar.

Sponsored Links
Can the expansion vessel be fill it up of gas or whatever in order to reach the right pressure?
Could low pressure in the system causes pipes expanding?
Is low pressure in the system a consequence of leakage?
I know, I'm asking a lot of questions. :oops:
thanks

Expansion vessel and a feed tank ( cistern) :confused: sure it`s not a shock arresting vessel and pressure gauge on the mains water :idea: Maybe issues with mains pressure in the block of flats and each has a "monitoring point" Anyway - what type of floor is coming up/bulging :?:

Sponsored Links
indeed - if it`s wood- tight planks/parquet it could be localised damp from a leaking pipe :cry:

Can the expansion vessel be fill it up of gas or whatever in order to reach the right pressure?
Could low pressure in the system causes pipes expanding?
Is low pressure in the system a consequence of leakage?
I know, I'm asking a lot of questions. :oops:
thanks

the expansion vessel will be half air half system water. it will prob be red and about the size of a large saucepan...with one pipe coming out of it. again a picture would help.

no

poss

RobokitExtra.jpg

I can't take a pic at the moment, but the one I saw was exactly like that.
It has 1 pipe coming in and 1 pipe bended towards the tank coming out. the pressure in the gauge (showed with a black arrow)is 0.4 at the moment but there is fake red arrow wich shows 2. I suppose it shows where the red arrow should be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back