Potterton kingfisher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys.
Could someone help me to find the pressure gauge in my conventional potterton kingfisher?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
How can I know if my potterton is working with the right pressure?

Sponsored Links
what's the vessel pressure by the feed water tank?

The conventional boiler is working properly and the motorized valve too.
My big concern is that the floor is raising slowly (above the C/H pipe) and I don't know what is causing it.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks.

:cry: :cry:
uff.. blocked pipes? low pressure?? blocked feed pipe?? or what?
help pls

I can't post pictures of the uneven floor because you wouldn't see it properly. But I posted pics of the potterton, tank, pump and motorized valve.

Lack of water in the central heating system could have caused the pipes expanded? pls i need suggestions i can't afford an engineer at the moment. :cry:

Hi guys.
Could someone help me to find the pressure gauge in my conventional potterton kingfisher?
Thanks

i guess by this you think you have a pressured system, if so, it would of been unlikey the installer would have not fitted one.

whats more likey is you have a gravity fed system.

have a look in the loft and look for a tank smaller then the cold water tank (if you have one) make sure there is water in it. it ill be about 1ft by 2 ft square.

I do have a small water tank with water in it placed in the loft,(considering I live top floor), with 2 small pipes. 1 feeds the system of water via gravity, and the 2nd has an expansion vessel with a pressure gauge.I just checked the pressure in the gauge and it shows 0.4 bar. Is the pressure to low? does it go up again as soon as the boiler goes on? should the pressure be constant without any up and down?
thank you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back