POTTERTON NETAHEAT 10/16 ELECTRONIC - SOLENOID COIL REQUIRED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having tested solenoids it is no longer the gas valve we require but a solenoid coil - anyone got one lurking in their spares somewhere?

Lyn x

Sponsored Links
Hi I have both black wire and white wire solenoids, although they are probably the same (second hand).

Out of interest have you got 240v across T1 & T3? if yes then the white wired solenoid will be faulty if you don't have 240v then the board is faulty, same with T2 & T3 black wired solenoid.

White wired one is open circuit so is the faulty one. 240V is present accross both sets of terminals,

Pete

Sponsored Links
I don't want anything for it, you will need to give me an address to send it to.

[address removed]

Please use a pm or email to send your address as on here the whole world can see it.

Moderator 9

I haven't got a solenoid but does anyone want a new TV or XBox?? lol

Seriously someone should take tha off

Grateful thanks to the moderator for removing our address! I've got to teach Pete security on the net...

Message for Waterworks: If you didn't manage to get the address down, can you please allow us to email it you personally - you'll have to allow us to become "friends" though!

Lyn x

Hi

I don't really know how to make contact without it being seen by everybody and was hoping you did but i did manage to get your address and will send monday.

Many thanks for all your help. Am just checking online for solid fuel to keep us going through the next few frosty days!!

Lyn x

:) Message for Waterworks: solenoid arrived this morning - thank you so much - part has just been fitted and our radiators are beginning to warm up at last, thank you once again for all your help.

We would love to be able to thank you properly, at least pay you for the part and the postage, perhaps you could click on the "lyn2pete" on the left hand side of the screen and email us?

Lyn x (just beginning to thaw out at last!) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back