Potterton Performa 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

First of all I have read many of these posts and can only commend everyone on here for helping people out, hopefully someone can help me now...

The issue I have is that I'm not getting any errors at all on the boiler however the hot water dosn't get as hot as it should do/used to do and also the heating seems to be operating at 50% as it should do/used to do

any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Recently changed the board by any chance?

Yep, Actually should give you all the information really, I just moved ito his new place and basically the boiler didnt work, it was either get new boiler or replaced the parts, the previous owner agreed to replace parts till it worked and he has told me he put in a new fan, a new pcb, some microswitches a diaphram and a pressure switch of some sort.

do you think he may have put the spindles on at 180 rather than at full turn?

Sponsored Links
When they put the new pcb in they MAY have not put the thermostat control knobs back on correctly and thus stop the pcb from being turned up high?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back