Potterton Profile 80e

Sponsored Links
giblets said:
Has anyone tried Fernox's Boiler Buddy which is see-through?

we use them on all our new installs now giblets and there indeed the canines testicles

:)

pannierstan said:
Toaster999 said:
Your giving plumbers a bad name, (if they needed any help in the first place!)

Be happy that i'm impressed with the results and the people who did it. For all the horror stories, your profession did a good job for once. Promote it as I have tried to do.

The only issue with this forum is the negitivity displayed sometimes by the pro's post a job. This puts doubts in peoples minds that they may have been ripped off. Let me assure you - I wasn't.

cheers
Well said

I was not calling the plumbers integrity into question, I was merely stating that that if the OP keeps having to clean his wotsit then maybe the system needs another once over.

I have had to return a couple of times to powerflushes that I have done which have shown up more sludge later.

Sheesh most of you will know me well enough to know That I dont stick the knive in to anyone

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back