Potterton Puma 80e No Hotwater

See zimmer i find this concerning you clearly either call half a day quite literally half a day or your doing short cuts, power flushing takes hours alone

So unless when you day half a day you mean 12 hours something isn't right combi for combi change yes but ts the power flushing that's getting me on some systems that can take a day on its own depending on if they had a inhibitor no thats for crocks type person in before.

How long are these taking you are they using new pipe work, is the whole of where your based always used cleaning agent and an inhibitor? this just doesn't it with my experience, i am not mocking you how about you explain what your doing enlighten me as i can't see it.

Is every job you come to got a correct and legal gas supply?, previously bonded? Round Rather than Square balanced with an outside wall sufficient away from the boundary (hasn't this distance changed now as well), how long you run the system after install with a cleaner (AFTER THE POWERFLUSH) i.e x300 how many times you fill up and drain? all these little things please assist me with understanding this.

I have only one problem with you from what i have read so far and that is clear you left a bleed valve open in a customers house on purpose, the rest i just don't believe your doing it properly if you are taking 1/2 a day

Sponsored Links
You must go like a snail,a combi change ,i get there for 8am and by 8.45 ive gotr the new one up and the flue in ,so ill cut the flow and return and put 2 valves on and then set the machine up and for 20 min just let it run without a chemical and loosen any sludge, ill go and reverse it as well,but in that time ive done the flow and return connections ,then ill dump it and then add fx and let it run for 45 min and by then ive done the hot ,cold and gas.So ill go and do 1 rad at a time ,and let it run ,reverseing it a few times.so by 1 o clock its been on for 4 + hours and when you look at it piping a combi is nothing i always fit conex onto the existing pipe and use my bending machine so my combi changes very rarley have more than 10 fittings ,elbows from the boiler connections and couplings to existing pipework all the rest i use my machine as it looks far neater and i always use stand off clips ,so its a matter off tighten conex solder ,elbow . Am i missing something about p/f

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back