Potterton Suprima 50 Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to you all, hopefully someone can help me with my problem, i have a Potterton Suprima 50, i have had the same problem with it for about a month now, when i have the hot water on the radiators come on also, the control for the heating will be off but they will still come on, i have had 2 different engineers come out one said that it was a faulty thermostat which was replaced but still the same problem, then the other one said it was something to do with a valve so that was replaced but im still having problems now today i've noticed that there is a small amount of water coming from the pipe that goes into the Potterton Suprima 50, i did call back the 2nd engineer but he cant come out until next week. has anyone got any ideas what it could be? Thank you.

Sponsored Links
The 3 port valve will be faulty, or the 2 port ch valve, whichever you have.

A competent heating engineer would be able to diagnose this in his sleep :rolleyes:

Thanks Dave for your quick reply. Lets hope that he will get it right this time, or i will be showing him this post!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back