Potterton Suprima 50 firing up, then stopping, then again.

Op please stop this nonsense. You just don't get it do you?
Read Agiles earlier post... It may enlighten you...

Sponsored Links
OP- You've fixed your own boiler. Congratulations. However you now want to outwit people (including pathetically, retrospectively editing posts) after earlier seeking their help.

Your description of a combustion chamber is wholly incorrect and demonstrates that you are indeed incompetent with gas work, regardless of whether you're capable of diagnosing and rectifying faults from a manual.

Eg. Could you describe what safety checks you carried out before/after repairs and condition of combustion seals etc.

Note to others: TrevorGeorge? Could= GeorgeBramwell, GeorgeBainbridge, Dr Drivel, Water Systems, BigBurner, Richard Hanson-Granville!

Sponsored Links
Could you describe what safety checks you carried out before/after repairs and condition of combustion seals etc
I carried out all the necessary safety checks that I had observed all previous "professional" service personnel doing.
All seals are in perfect condition :)
If they were not, then the fan would not be able to create the necessary reduction in pressure in the "Combustion Chamber" to trigger the Pressure Sensor to allow the igniter to work.
At least Potterton made those parts reliable :confused:

Do you have a gas analyser to measure nitrous oxides?

I carried out all the necessary safety checks that I had observed all previous "professional" service personnel doing.

That doesn't mean anything. You don't have to answer the question, but what did you do and what tools did you use? Also why do you think the room sealed combustion chamber is just the bit above the burner?

Finally, if, as I suspect, you are WS, Dr D etc... why not use your usual names and save unnecessary bother.

That just takes the biscuit !

Its not Dr Drivel though.

the fan would not be able to create the necessary reduction in pressure in the "Combustion Chamber" to trigger the Pressure Sensor to allow the igniter to work.

You sound like you know what you are doing Mr George.

Hahaha trev the troll :mrgreen:

Utterly clueless it pains me that we have these types of idiots who are allowed to post in this forum's and has the cheek to moan about our professionalism and what we he thinks is an exceptable amount to have to pay !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back