Potterton Suprima 60L - GCNo.41-590-45

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone tell me what the latest PCB Part No is for a Potterton Suprima 60L.
Present PCB Unit is 5107117. Does 5111603 supersede this and is it a direct exchange for the 5107117 ?

Sponsored Links
Can't help you with the part numbers, but the replacement PCB is a complete sealed assembly complete with wiring loom that replaces the whole mounting that the old PCB screwed into.

Suprima, eh? Must be over 15 years old...

MM

Thanks for the quick response MM. Yes it's an old unit though not sure of its age as the Year Box on the label is blank.
Am I right in thinking the original PCB was a bare unit with separate Red and Green Leds and the replacement unit only has 1 indicator which displays red,green or orange depending on the status. The later sealed (boxed) unit is available as 5107117 (currently fitted) or 5111603. I'm trying to determine which is the later PCB.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/potterton-suprima-60l-gcno-41-590-45.517638/#ixzz5eVUq0qUg

Sponsored Links
For the benefit of others the replacement PCB kit for a Potterton Suprima 60L (GC No. 41-590-45) is 5111603

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back