Potterton Suprima Lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - I have a weird issue with a potterton suprima 60 with the old type of PCB with the round reset button (not Siemens).

I just replaced the pub a few weeks ago.

I started getting a continuous red light when starting the boiler yesterday. Turning the boiler on/off or resetting it does not make a difference.

However if I turn off the power for the boiler for a few minutes and turn power back on, then it will start. It will run for a little while then go back into lockout with a red light and I can restart the cycle to get it going again.

Any idea what could be wrong? Or is it the PCB again?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
You say you replaced the PCB, did you fit the whole new kit with wirning harness ? or just buy another old style PCB fro ebay or somewhere

Sponsored Links
says it all, get the complete replacement kit with the new harness and housing, you can replace the old PCBs every day and still get the same fault , they are total shoite

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back