Power cut off by the electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have triton jade electric shower. Everytime I turn on the shower it cut of the power from the main switch box. I changed the solenoid coil but still the problem exist.
What could be the cause can anybody help me please...

Sponsored Links
does thing that trips have a "T" or "Test" button on it?

When was the shower installed? Who by? When did it first cause this problem?

does thing that trips have a "T" or "Test" button on it?

When was the shower installed? Who by? When did it first cause this problem?

No it does not have "T" or "test" button.
I don't no when it was installed, when I moved in this house it was already there. As long as I know it is the first time it happened. It happened around last week after we never used the electric shower. After I changed the solenoid coil I tried to switch it on but It cut off the power from the main switch box again. So we stop using it until now.
What could be the problem? is it electric shower problem or the circuit in the house?

Sponsored Links
What could be the cause can anybody help me please...
It's a nasty, cheap and very old electric shower that has broken in some way.
Not worth repairing or wasting any time over.

Buy a new shower.
Yes!!!!! You are absolutely right, That what I suppose to do in the first place I spent £13.00 to buy solenoid coil for nothing. what a waste in this recession time. Thank you very much for your time.

the alarm standby-battery needs to be replaced, most likely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back