Power to the People

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

I think they have won this battle. they have beaten us. But its not over.

They can make us stay in Europe but cant dictate what we buy.

Our biggest problem has been the French and Irish.
When Greece was going down the pan the Germans had to bow them out as if the Greeks went tits up so would the EU.

France Is the 2nd if not the 3rd biggest EU economy. If we reduced what we purchase from the French and Irish their economies would take a massive hit. Europe would then take a massive hit.

If 5 million of us made an effort to reduce what we buy The EU would feel it.
Their Cars,
Cheese,
Wine,
Beer,
potatoes,
beef,

The French workers won't take long to show their displesure and do most of our work for us.

Buy the end they will pay us to get out of the EU.

Sponsored Links
They can make us stay in Europe

You're talking about the UK Parliament. Nobody else can keep the UK in the EU.

What's your objection to the Supremacy of Parliament?

Sounds like a rallying cry from Boggddgg. I wonder if he can garner more support than that other unpopular **** - Frogface. Literally..er.. tens turned out to support him.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Why blame the EU, their job is to get the best deal for their members.
When you have a remainer Parliament and a remainer prime minister in charge, leaving the EU was never going to be easy.

When David cameron resigned, I thought that a Brexiteer PM would have taken over but maybe that was part of the plan to have a remainer to keep stalling it

We might have been stuck with a lying idiot, like Buffoon, Gove, or Rice-Pudd. They all ran away.

It's not over ;) yet
See what the buffoons in parliament come up with tomorrow with these indicative votes ;) EU in particular the French are fed up with the entire caper and we may end up getting slung out :)

Imagine the uproar if Remain had won, but MPs then made Britain leave.

(Spectator headline)

I think they have won this battle. they have beaten us. But its not over.

They can make us stay in Europe but cant dictate what we buy.

Our biggest problem has been the French and Irish.
When Greece was going down the pan the Germans had to bow them out as if the Greeks went tits up so would the EU.

France Is the 2nd if not the 3rd biggest EU economy. If we reduced what we purchase from the French and Irish their economies would take a massive hit. Europe would then take a massive hit.

If 5 million of us made an effort to reduce what we buy The EU would feel it.
Their Cars,
Cheese,
Wine,
Beer,
potatoes,
beef,

The French workers won't take long to show their displesure and do most of our work for us.

Buy the end they will pay us to get out of the EU.
Stop going to Spain for a holiday blimey there economy would collapse

Tell Macron to go and do one blokes a buffoon any way

Sounds like a rallying cry from Boggddgg. I wonder if he can garner more support than that other unpopular **** - Frogface. Literally..er.. tens turned out to support him.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More of a sounding off.. Parlement are not listening to the people that voted out.
This is nothing they can do about it.

As Foxy Smith would say
'Power to the People'

Why blame the EU, their job is to get the best deal for their members.

In part I do blame the EU. They have been colluding with Blair Major and anyone other twit they should not be in bed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back