Power to the People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop going to Spain for a holiday blimey there economy would collapse

Tell Macron to go and do one blokes a buffoon any way

No leave the rest of the EU, out of this. They will see what power a % of the British public can do to France and Ireland. Thinking we could then turn our attention to them if they get to goby will be enough.

Sponsored Links
I don't want to affect people's lives long term. I just want us to show that they can't push us about, and how important we are their economys.

They have done the trick on you:cool::cool:
Ha ha.

No, despite moaning remainers, the reality is that we are better staying in.

Forget all this narrative about how our parliament has thwarted democracy. That isnt true.

The problem at the moment is that leavers have moved the narrative. They dont talk about the good v bad of staying / leaving, they just want to talk about perceived loss of democracy.

I don't want to affect people's lives long term. I just want us to show that they can't push us about, and how important we are their economys.
Rousing, very rousing. And about as convincing as one of Frogfaces marches.:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
They will see what power a % of the British public can do to France and Ireland.

Do you mean you want to start a war?

Or a trade war?

What have you and your buddies decided to try?

You're talking about the UK Parliament. Nobody else can keep the UK in the EU.

What's your objection to the Supremacy of Parliament?

I can see that question was too difficult for you.

Do you know anyone who can help you?

Or a trade war?

It's not a war John.. How can it be a trade war. We will still be in the EU. Governments deal in trade wars. This is just the people's front. What are they going to? Get a polish plumber to install their toilet rather than an English plumber.

The politicians are not listening to us. You keep telling us that The EU can take our loss of trade. Its just showing that they can't.

Germany has nothing to worry about as we will still buy their cars and their sausages.

You're talking about the UK Parliament. Nobody else can keep the UK in the EU.

What's your objection to the Supremacy of Parliament?

I'm saying hands up you have beaten us. We are staying in the EU

Or a trade war?

We love our German cars. So we still buy them. French cars are not worth a toss, so we buy anything other than French cars.
Stop buying McDonald's Hamburgers until McDonald's stop buying Irish Potatoes.
We love our Guinness so just cut down on the amount we drink.

We are a fickle bunch us Brits. So let's make it painless on our selfs without having to go without.

What are they going to? Get a polish plumber to install their toilet rather than an English plumber.
Probably best to...

Given the number of those on here talking carp about 'getting their country back' :)

Probably best to...

Given the number of those on here talking carp about 'getting their country back' :)

We are not getting our country back. We are staying in the EU. Unless they kick us out for being more bother than its worth.

Stick to what you are good at - plumbing. (y)

Leave Grown up talk to the adults. :mrgreen:

Ha ha.

No, despite moaning remainers, the reality is that we are better staying in.

Forget all this narrative about how our parliament has thwarted democracy. That isnt true.

The problem at the moment is that leavers have moved the narrative. They dont talk about the good v bad of staying / leaving, they just want to talk about perceived loss of democracy.

It's been Politicians talking to politicians.
They have been busy telling us how it will affect our life's. Full well knowing ether way thier comfortable lives will not be affected. But have they asked the People of Germany, France, Poland or any other EU country how they feel about their life's being affected. My guess is no... Just leave it to us and we will bluff them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back