Power to the People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

What official position does he hold in Britain that put him under an obligation to "officially would have to condem the movement, and keep peace with the EU."

Why has this obligation not forced him to keep peace with the EU until now?

Sponsored Links
What official position does he hold in Britain that put him under an obligation to "officially would have to condem the movement, and keep peace with the EU."

Why has this obligation not forced him to keep peace with the EU until now?

Stop changing your story John

Yes me.

Nigel Paul Farage (/ˈfærɑːʒ/;[3] born 3 April 1964) is a British politician, broadcaster,[4]campaigner, political analyst[5] and former businessman currently serving as Leader of the Brexit Party since 2019 and as a Member of the European Parliament for the South East England constituency since 1999. Outside of his Brexit Party and MEP
I hope you don't think that that made you look clever, because if you did I have some very disappointing news for you...

It only "proves" it to f***wits who think that they can pretend that the "E" in "MEP" isn't there and that therefore "MEP" is the same as "MP".

You know - the sort of f***wits who think that "electronic transformer" must mean the same as "transformer", or "fellow traveller" must mean the same as "traveller".

go on, tell me about his obligation.

I'm not sure I said anything about obligation.

Yet

The Brexit Party is a hard-Eurosceptic, pro-Brexit, political party in the United Kingdom, formed in 2019. As of March 2019, the party's representation consists of nine members of the European Parliament, all of whom were elected as UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidates. The party is led by one of these MEPs, former UKIP leader Nigel Farage[1], who announced he would stand as a candidate for the party in any future European Parliament elections, in the event the UK had not left the European Union.[6][7][8]

Nige if elected can not be seen supporting Boycott the French farmers market day on Easter monday.

Had the misfortune to overhear BBC radio today, and I notice they are now saying "Brexiters" instead of "Brexiteers".

It only "proves" it to f***wits who think that they can pretend that the "E" in "MEP" isn't there and that therefore "MEP" is the same as "MP".

You know - the sort of f***wits who think that "electronic transformer" must mean the same as "transformer", or "fellow traveller" must mean the same as "traveller".

He is still a Member of a Parliament.

M stands for: Member.
P Stands for: Parliament
E stands for: of the European

Does that make sense?

PS Stop getting so irrate

You claim he is not permitted to speak his mind here.

Explain what makes you claim that.

As a MEP and future possible MP. He can't be seen to endorse boycotting French products. As this could course a trade war.

How's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back