Power to the People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What prevents him from saying whatever rubbish spouts through his orifice?

Sponsored Links
Whats the relevance of that ?

I wondered why they've changed it. There will be a reason. The BBC is Orwellian in its use of language. "Brexiteers" is a mild insult (based on "mutineers"), so why has the anti-Brexit BBC changed it to the less biased "Brexiters"?

I wondered why they've changed it. There will be a reason. The BBC is Orwellian in its use of language. "Brexiteers" is a mild insult (based on "mutineers"), so why has the anti-Brexit BBC changed it to the less biased "Brexiters"?

I always thought of musketeers

So mountaineers, engineers, auctioneers is a mild insult? :ROFLMAO:
Where do you get them from?

So mountaineers, engineers, auctioneers is a mild insult? :ROFLMAO:
Where do you get them from?

I think Jason is right. It's in the eers and not the neers.
Brexiteers
Bold explorers that go where no man has been before.
Negotiating climbing and building their way to a new world. Fighting tribes that have been lost in time.

It's all in the eers.

Negotiating climbing and building their way to a new world. Fighting tribes that have been lost in time.
Introducing population decimating diseases, slaughtering the indigenous people and committing genocide, enslaving the indigenous people, taking their natural resources and leaving them destitute, banishing them to the more difficult terrain, destroying the natural habitat.
Yep, all in a day's work.

Introducing population decimating diseases, slaughtering the indigenous people and committing genocide, enslaving the indigenous people, taking their natural resources and leaving them destitute, banishing them to the more difficult terrain, destroying the natural habitat.
Yep, all in a day's work.

Did all that happen on the Brexit march last Friday?

And there were only 5 arrests.

Did all that happen on the Brexit march last Friday?
No, none of it.
But let's not allow absurdity to spoil a sensible discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back