powerflush with magnaclean and hydroflow

still a lot of money, for what might be a balance. Could also be a pipe defect which p/flushing will never cure.
Could even just be a cruddy cold feed.

Sponsored Links
still a lot of money, for what might be a balance. Could also be a pipe defect which p/flushing will never cure.
Could even just be a cruddy cold feed.

all valid points. a BG flush includes cut and clear of any blocked pipework.

Obviously we don't know the boiler make/model. It could be a big old iron neataheat, cutting out a blocked tee/air sep which could return system circulation is being beefed up by doing a p/flush. The boiler will work for another 5 years quite happily with poo in the rads and still heat things up. If and when the boiler is changed then do a full chemical clean and flush. Stick the £6/700 saved in bank and use it for something more important/urgent.

rads not working=powerflush=loadsa money=margin booster.

I used to work for a company called myplumber based in Chiswick. Very good reputation and will explain everything to you berforehand. Their powerflushes used to start at £450 + vat for upto 10 rads, that was last year though. Check them out on chiswickw4 website.

Sponsored Links
why is it that a powerflush is regarded as the "miracle cure" for all heating ailments.
There is a time and place when a p/f is required, its not a one size fits all remedy.

I reckon that rule applies to all tradesmen, it's called mis-diagnosis.

cant agree more. sadly none of us are going to find out if the OP needs a flush unless we go round personally.

Many thanks to all and a special thanks to jasontheplumber for referring me the myplumber company.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back