Powerless Boilermate 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone help. My Boilermate 2000 has suddenly lost power (no lights at all) after I adjusted the timer and I have no heating or hot water. The Potterton boiler panel is also off showing no lights, I believe this is also powered by the Boilermate. I was advised it would be the ACB due to age so off I went and bought a new one as the BM is 15 years old, but until now trouble free. After changing board, I checked the isolating switch fuse and still no lights? I have removed all the additions off the ACB so its just got the live power feed connected and still nothing, what should I try next??????

Sponsored Links
Gledhill do a fixed price repair which covers the call out and any parts needed, call them as the parts for this can be expensive and as you have found out guessing and replacing at random is stupid on these you need an experienced engineer that knows these

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back