powermaster-10 GSM SMS reporting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm trying to get my PM10 to basically send out Voice and/or SMS report to private numbers.

In other posts here I understand it can contact mobiles directly. Is this possible or am I missing the point, i.e does the PM10 GSM module have to connect to stations only.

GSM module works fine, only Voice Reports and SMS Reports are enabled on purpose.
The diagnostic shows GOOD GSSI and GSM/GPRS diag returns unit ok.
The SIM used is PAYG EE, system shows a T-Mobile 2G so it definitely picks up a network.

I tried adding numbers with and without area code, but cannot get it to send SMS or call private users when the Alarm triggers. I also sent SMS commands to the panel SIM number but did not receive them.

What am I missing?

Sponsored Links
Check your sim works ok in a phone first, what GSM module are you using?

Thanks, yes this was first prepared on a mobile so it has been tested.

The GSM module is GSM350_V2

Sponsored Links
It rings once and then I get a continuous tone (like a fax machine), it does seem to answer the call.

I am not in front of the panel at the moment.

On a side issue, I hit a 'SIM verify' diagnostic by mistake, but of course there is no setup for a server to respond. It is now stuck with the 'SIM not verified' TRBL code. How do I get rid of the message?

All good, it was down to poor SIM network signal.

Thanks for the help lums!:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back