Powermax 155x Replacement

I've lost count of the ****ish gas f%&kups I've had to sort out and their misdiagnosis. Gavinda you say you've not ripped people off by that I can only asuume you haven't sold any grossly overpriced cod's, powerflushes, new boilers etc etc to your customers via bg then. :rolleyes:

"Best advice" what a load of bulls**t.

no but ive sold a few to people who are willing to pay a premium in exchange for some comeback when it goes wrong. we arent all bad you know, but your attitude would cedrtainly suggest to punters that you're bitter and have a grudge.

Sponsored Links
and judging by your 'corner shop' comments, a bit of a racist too. that'll help back up trademan stereotype too. well done.

I'm not bitter and don't hold a grudge, I just tell the truth that generally speaking BG are a rip off and alot of their staff are incompetent, overworked and underpaid.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back