Prcombi CT 25 losing pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My friend has a Procombi CT25 and he asked me if I could help him find out why it is losing pressure.
we first renewed the safety valve with no success checked the pressure vessel and pressurised it to 1bar , closed the flow and return valves off to check to see if the pressure loss was on the boiler or system but it still lost pressure proving it was the boiler losing the pressure ,renewed the actuator in the hot water / heating bypass and also renewed non return valve in the bypass casing. The boiler is still losing pressure overnight and we have lost the will to live has anyone else heard of this problem on this boiler.

Sponsored Links
Yes, possibly the heat exchanger. 2 year warranty I think on this model. Is there dirty water in the condensate trap? Back right of the boiler at the bottom. You can't do anymore as you need to be gas safe.

Will check the condensate trap tomorrow if I get the time .
If there is a lot of sediment in it how would that affect the pressure ?
Allan

Sponsored Links
Found the problem the heat exchanger had a slight leak £300 for a new one and no one has one in stock so poured some leak sealer in the system and it has been running as sweet as a nut since not lost any pressure over the last week so fingers crossed. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back