Premia 9 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how I can change a sensor from instantly triggering to being on a timed entry/exit route. I had my alarm switched off and the sensor at the front door now triggers as soon as I enter the house when the alarm is set.

I have the user guide and system manager guide but it does not tell me how to change the action of a sensor. I am assuming that they can be changed as it used to work ok.

Please help if possible, short term I have the sensor covered up.

Mark

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know how I can change a sensor from instantly triggering to being on a timed entry/exit route. I had my alarm switched off and the sensor at the front door now triggers as soon as I enter the house when the alarm is set.

I have the user guide and system manager guide but it does not tell me how to change the action of a sensor. I am assuming that they can be changed as it used to work ok.

Please help if possible, short term I have the sensor covered up.

Mark
may have gone back to factory set think i have a engineer programming book for this panel somewhere. mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back