Texecom wireless alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed a Texecom Elite alarm system using the Ricochet kit (6PIRs and 1 door sensor between utility and kitchen). Ricochet monitor shows all the sensors working and they work on a walk test. When I set the alarm there appears to be no reaction from the PIRs and the door sensor does not set the alarm off immediately.

Can someone confirm what each of the zone settings should be used for:

Entry Exit 1 and 2
Guard Access
Guard

My plan was for PIR's in the garage and hall to be entry zones and then the door sensor and other PIR's to be immediate triggers.

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
IMG_1780.PNG
What setting are the richocet devices on ? E.g. Auto/ hybrid , they will " go to sleep "
Ok to set door contacts to always awake

Sponsored Links
just which devices are learnt to which zones and how are the zones programmed and have you do the commissioning procedure to ensure the mesh is established?

wireless devices respond relatively quickly if they are always awake although you may get a small delay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back