Texecom - Zone Programming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Texecom Elite 24 system, that is wired 8 contacts, plus wireless, self installed with an Oddessy 109db external sounder.

I replaced an old wired system with this new one.

I have a wired contacts on single loop downstairs (from the old system) that covers most windows and doors, all set to Area A, I have contacts on Entry Exit Door, and Ricochet shock sensor on rear French doors, and a couple of other Ricochet window sensors on windows where no wires were run.

I have 3 x Richoet PiR's in the alarm kit which I haven't yet got around to fitting.

Now I have the system all set with all current sensors in Zone A (which I'm calling perimeter).

I would like to add the 3 x PiR's to the system in a separate Zone B, however I only want the PiR's to arm (Zone B) if the system is armed via the Exit/Route, this way if you arm the system while in the house says at night the PiR's don't activate so people can move about without settings the alarm off.

If you arm the system then exit, I want to arm zone B (the PiR's) as if the exit route is active when armed you can assume that this is the last person out the house so the PiR's should activate.

Does anyone know how to configure a texecom system to do this? is it possible?

Thanks,

Andy.

Sponsored Links
Don't put them in Area B as this will cause all sorts of other issues if not programmed correct, put them in part 1 or 2 or 3 omit , when you part set the system these will be off !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back