Entry /Exit zone

Sponsored Links
Right getting some where the alarm sounds on re enter with front door and back door when either lounge or dinning room pir is detected they are both set as guard access,Is this right?

They must be on guard access that's why I was asking, do you get entry tones when you open the back door ?

Sponsored Links
Pass ! start again default panel and set as extra exit and guard access re try before changing anything else. Are you using wintex ?

Can you post the zone options and area settings via screen print ? Or save your configuration make another and default. What software version is the panel ?

Thanks reset every thing to default put data back in and its all working now so one of the settings was wrong but don't know what

You must have turned them off as they are on as default when you make a zone guard access.

Yeh proberbly,anyway all working and tested as I require with 3 part zones including prox tags setup so quite pleased even though it took some time to get there, but was my 1st alarm install.The wiring was easy just setting up was the pain,dont think i would of done it without wintex and the help from here !! thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back