Pressure reducing valve...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after a pressure reducing valve for water that has an output that will go down to around 0.1 -> 0.2 bar. Any of you guys know where I can get one from as most of them seem to bottom out at about 1.0bar.

Sponsored Links
If you told us why, we may be able to help you, if I wanted pressure that low I would feed whatever it is from a tank about 4 feet of head should do it

Its to go on the cold feed to the bath tap as this is mains pressure and the hot is tank fed.

I found these ones http://www.dereve.co.uk/Dereve-Pressure-Regulators.htm and was just wondering if anyone knew of any other suppliers before I phone these guys on Monday.

I would run another pipe from the loft but its a tiled boxing nightmare thats ill have to rip out to get the pipe in. Not too much hassle but if a PRV is available I'll take the path of least resistance and use that.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back