Prestiwick Airport.

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Travelers to this third world airport be advised you cannot park in the long stay car park unless you have prebooked. I had to park in the short stay at £11.50 per day. Ended up paying £23.00.

Does not get any better when going through security. Any liquids etc have to be in a clear plastic bag. Do they provide these zip lock bags? No, you pay £1.00 for a ball that contains four bags.

What a rip off and waste of resources

Sponsored Links
DP where have you been for the last few years (not abroad by the sounds of it!!) i'm sure security is the same at all airports now, don't get me wrong it is a pain in the ar*e but when you think about what happened at Glasgow airport etc i'm not complaining, don't get me wrong we were in no risk at all as we had just taken off but we flew to Florida on the day Glasgow got hit by the jeep (we were one of the last flights to leave and didn't know anything about it till we landed and were handed A4 printed sheets saying there had been an incident and we might want to phone home to advse relatives we were ok) BUT if the bast***s had got out of their beds about 3 hours earlier i would have been in the check in with my 5 year old twins and they could have been hurt.
as for parking i always prebook to ensure i have a space, never found Prestwich any prob and park for abour £4 per day, anyway where did you go and did you enjoy it?????????
PS i bet your flight was dirt cheap and possible cheaper than your parking so you were still quids in

Sponsored Links
Back