price check, thanks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

i was hoping someone could quickly check a price for me. im having my boiler replaced and want to know if he charging me the going rate.

got another quote i hear you say, well long story short the guy is refunding me the cost of a part that got fitted on my old boiler, the old boiler broke whilst he fit the part so the cost of the part has come off his quote.

The boiler to be fitted is a worcester bosch condenser 24kw, its being fit in the same place as the old boiler, the job will include 3m of 22dia copper piping and approx 3m of vertical flu with 2 45 degree bends. the condensate drain will connect into the bath waste which is about 1m from the boiler location.

cost of job is £1700 incl vat.

thanks.

Sponsored Links
Why 24kw?

Is your water flow rate really poor?

Sponsored Links
hi,

i was hoping someone could quickly check a price for me. im having my boiler replaced and want to know if he charging me the going rate.

got another quote i hear you say, well long story short the guy is refunding me the cost of a part that got fitted on my old boiler, the old boiler broke whilst he fit the part so the cost of the part has come off his quote.

The boiler to be fitted is a worcester bosch condenser 24kw, its being fit in the same place as the old boiler, the job will include 3m of 22dia copper piping and approx 3m of vertical flu with 2 45 degree bends. the condensate drain will connect into the bath waste which is about 1m from the boiler location.

cost of job is £1700 incl vat.

thanks.

why are you asking :?:

Probably about £800 for the boiler and £900 to change it there I reckon.
Hope he knocks off the price of the fan for your other boiler. ;) ;) ;) ;)

i'm asking because i dont really want to bother calling someone out to get a quote knowing that i am only checking this guys price. dont want to waste anyones time.

the reason i am sticking with this guy is because he is refunding me the price of the part that went on the old broken boiler, this is what we have agreed to,

Very good price, but I'd go for larger than a 24kw combi unless your flow rates are very low.

maybe i should give a bit more info re my house.

its a 3 bed semi with one bathroom. the boiler that is being replaced is 18kw i think.

maybe i should give a bit more info re my house.

its a 3 bed semi with one bathroom. the boiler that is being replaced is 18kw i think.

Are you looking for a combi boiler, system or heat only? How many rads do you have?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back