Valliant ecoTEC plus 937 power store

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My builder is trying to charge me £1700 incl tax for the ecoTEC plus 937 power store boiler, when i google it the boiler should cost around £1200, is there something i'm missing. Fitting has already been included in the building work he is doing for me.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Could be as a builder he has not got very good discounts with the plumbers merchants he use's. Could be just his profit, which we all have to make in business :rolleyes:

This will no doubt include the flue, is it a standard flue kit? and possibly all the other timer etc that goes with it.

I retail these at £1029 and £60 for the standard flue kit, both plus vat

This price is still below the retail price of the unit.

Thanks Dave,

He told me that this is the price he is paying for it. I was not sure if there were other bits that have to be added, like as you said the flu.

I just don't want to be ripped off. If I can get it cheaper somewhere else, then I would have thought he could. He even told me that his plumber, who was ordering it gets good plumber discounts. Is there only one ecoTEC plus 937? He said that it was 22 litres and the web site says 15L.

Kim

Sponsored Links
Yes there is only on 937. It is an 837 which has a 15 litre store fitted, which is made up of 2 x 7.5 litre vessels.

It has a 20 l/min flow rate for 10 minutes, as long as you have at least 20 litres /min incoming flow ;)

If I was supplying and fitting then the above prices I quoted would be about 8-9% more, to cover the 2 year warranty that I may have to turn out for in the next 2 years.

The installer should always attend first before the manufacturers are called and this has to be built into the price of the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back