Price for fascia,soffitt and down pipes

You can't go wrong with Deeplas (Used to be owned by Deceuninck). Deeplas are now owned by Eurocell. A Eurocell board runs twice as fast off a machine than a deeplas board. Deeplas runs dead slow which is why you a nice tight packed foam core and a glossy outer skin with no extrusion marks or dents.

Freefoam boards aren't too bad I suppose but a 16mm Deeplas board weighs heavier than a 18mm Freefoam board ;)

Everyone thinks Swish are the best when it's actually shyte. They've just cornered the market with branding.

Having visited both Deeplas when I was in Belgium and Freefoam in ireland, I'd put my money on Deeplas any day of the week.

And besides it's the only thing we will fit (cough) :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
GAP are pretty good if you can sort a decent price out and keep it there (supply) £65 a metre is reasonable for us (fitted) with ogee gutters legit

i agree with mw if you can get hold of deeplas then use that and also about swish/ concord im sure he buys in bulk but if like me you only do a few fascia jobs a month then you have to get what is available for delivery or collect so I stick with freefoam its the best of whats readily available in my area

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back