Price for new boiler install

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't, and your not getting 7:sneaky:
Just like your not going to get a building regs compliance cert!

Sponsored Links
well if I dont there must be legal channels to go down?

Look if it was a self install I would just say it was...i dont give a hoot!

I dont know enough about modern combi boilers to risk installing one...yet:sneaky:. the plumbing side i know, but the inside of the boiler etc i dont.

you need to get that out of yee paranoind heads you paranoid plumbers you:mrgreen:

Read the thread from the begining Mr Corgi plumber if you dont mind...

I have... I followed this thread from when you first posted and haven't really commented because there was interesting stuff on the TV and I couldn't be bothered because it was pretty obvious that you were going to fit it yourself

Read the thread from the begining Mr Corgi plumber if you dont mind...

I have... I followed this thread from when you first posted and haven't really commented because there was interesting stuff on the TV and I couldn't be bothered because it was pretty obvious that you were going to fit it yourself

Obviously your not a contender for an install job if you cant even follow a simple forum thread...But thanks anyway....Come back when you`ve had more beers(n)

Sponsored Links
you need to get that out of yee paranoind heads you paranoid plumbers you:mrgreen:

You need to go and enjoy your new boiler.. Perhaps if it has been fitted with the Wave controler through the internet, then perhaps your boiler would like to post on here, perhaps it would make more sense...

Obviously your not a contender for an install job if you cant even follow a simple forum thread...But thanks anyway....Come back when you`ve had more beers(n)

A contender to fit a boiler that has already been fitted? Or do you now need someone to sign it off and fill in the Benchmark?

I meant come back when your sober:whistle: silly JEid in fact its the wave talking to you now...get me the fook out of here...this guys crazy:eek::confused:

A contender to fit a boiler that has already been fitted? Or do you now need someone to sign it off and fill in the Benchmark?

Yes I definatly would not employ you, already mentioned in previous threads that bench mark has been completed.. tootle off now and enjoy your old speckled hen(n)

Yes I definatly would not employ you, already mentioned in previous threads that bench mark has been completed.. tootle off now and enjoy your old speckled hen(n)

Of course you wouldn't employ me or anyone for that matter when you fit your own boiler...Just because you stated that the BM has been filled in, doesn't make it so. Any way if you are so happy with your boiler, what are you doing here?

Well... I did'nt know what to expect really.. Im not too happy with the pipework as it looks untidy, the cables could have been pinned to the wall, your all saying it's a sh!te job... So please explain why?

Does the way the pipe work is arranged effect the boiler performance in any way?

Back to this get a better installer again....I thought I did... I honesty would not how to get any better? Unless I did it all my self belive it or not, but all I would have done differently as an "amature" is the pipe work would have been neater, and the dhw and cold feed pipe runs would not run into the loft and back down again just to get to the other side of the wall.

These were so called professionals again that did the install? There were 3 of them.. This is what we get up north..... :cry:

Arę you all WB haters?

Nah its just what happens when you get a **** installer/ Do it yourself.

Of course you wouldn't employ me or anyone for that matter when you fit your own boiler...Just because you stated that the BM has been filled in, doesn't make it so. Any way if you are so happy with your boiler, what are you doing here?

I did`nt say I was happy, well I thought i was until I came back on here...and all you can say is sh!te job, pipe work mainly I presume?.....but if it works ok and the pipe routing has no detremental effect on the performace of the boiler, then WTF???? .... your all boring me now:sleep:... SeriARSEly!!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Come back with some technical arguments, about hydrolics, pressures, Temps, Marrigolds,Vagazzles... other technical sh!te... other than "Ohhhh another Sh!te install."....or is that all plumber are capable off?.... "errrrrr I cant explain it ....But its Errrrr !!! sh!te!!"

Well... I did'nt know what to expect really.. Im not too happy with the pipework as it looks untidy, the cables could have been pinned to the wall, your all saying it's a sh!te job... So please explain why?

Does the way the pipe work is arranged effect the boiler performance in any way?

Back to this get a better installer again....I thought I did... I honesty would not how to get any better? Unless I did it all my self belive it or not, but all I would have done differently as an "amature" is the pipe work would have been neater, and the dhw and cold feed pipe runs would not run into the loft and back down again just to get to the other side of the wall.

These were so called professionals again that did the install? There were 3 of them.. This is what we get up north..... :cry:

Arę you all WB haters?

Nah its just what happens when you get a **** installer/ Do it yourself.

Well there must be sh!te loads of them about...Im telling you know..... :rolleyes:

You've been told the faults that can be seen from a photo, all substandard and contrary to the water regs, gas safety installation and use regs, manufacturers instructions.
You then add further faults by verbally confirming the flue isn't correctly secured (3rd screw won't tighten).
I'd hate to see the rest close up as I reckon the faults could run into double figures.

Oh and has anyone mentioned that it looks sh1t.
Pay peanuts.....

No No NO !!!! all points taken about regs etc...its all logged in my Jedi mind/wave!!!

I dont mind showing other pics.....Please request what you want to see???

Yes Im getting quite fond of the word "sh!te" now!!! in fact its becoming my favourite word, every time i see it, its make me giggle..... I try not too.:censored: but can`t help myself...I`ll go to bed thinking "sh!te" and wake up in a pile of it...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could pay a fortune and still the word "Sh!te" would haunt me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back