is this a good price for this new system?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive been qouted £2700 to fit an alpha cd28x condensing combi,it requires a 6m vertical flue,7 day wireless easy stat,4 new rads ,lounge ,bed,kit,hall and 1 towel warmer for bathroom,removal of my old boiler,radiators and flue,and installation of a new 22 mm gas pipe to the boiler,and all other new pipework does this sound a fair price for that work.
im in glasgow area

Sponsored Links
personally would spend a little more on an upgrade to a better boiler but other than that sounds pretty reasonable

personally would spend a little more on an upgrade to a better boiler but other than that sounds pretty reasonable
whats up with that boiler?,i need to fit an alpha for space,only one that will fit in cupboard

Sponsored Links
whats up with that boiler?,i need to fit an alpha for space,only one that will fit in cupboard

not the best in the market place, but ok
Veissmann would fit, ideal would fit (but i wouldn't recommend ideal) sure worcester make one that fits as well

Oi you! You've enough enemies round here without looking for more ;)

broag remeha and glowworm flexicom would also fit, after recently fitting the broag id go with that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back