Pricing Bathroom Work

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I have a question for any bathroom fitters here.

I work as a domestic appliance engineer but work has been a bit slack of late so I have been helping a friend with refitting his bathroom. As this sort of work is not my normal trade I am slow and therefore don't want to charge him my normal hourly rate.

I wondered if I describe what work is involved, someone could tell me how many hours the job should take:

Remove old bath, shower enclosure, mixer & tray, bidet and vanity unit and cap off water pipes; remove tiles, damp plasterboard, 1/2 a square metre of rotten floorboards and some wall insulation round shower area; fit new insulation, floorboards, 2 sheets of plasterboard packed out flush with old tiles, 6 off (2400 x 1200) sheets of wetboard laminate panelling, new shower enclosure; plumb and install new vanity unit.

Other plumbing was done by a proper plumber.

Sponsored Links
I don't understand why this was moved but now I can't even find the moved post myself so I can't see it being read by anyone else. The work I've done has been about 90% joinery rather than plumbing. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back