Prima LPR 600 Dishwasher 5 Flash Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

I've done about a million searches and can't find a manual or an answer anywhere to what the 5 flash fault means on my Prima LPR 600 integrated dishwasher.

It was already installed when I bought the house and I don't have the instructions.

I can find answers to all the other number of flashes but not five!
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply!

By blocked do you mean the water's being blocked in the arm or the arm itself isnt able to turn?

As it happens this first happened about a week ago and (amongst other things) I took all the arms off and washed them out. It's worked this week now started playing up again.

Maybe it doesn't like Sundays?!

There needs to be free flow & enough pressure through the spray arms in order for them to rotate. Open the door & set both spray arms pointing directly towards you then close the door & start the machine. After a short while open the door carefully & check if the spray arms have moved position. It doesn't take much to block one, they often get clogged up by bits of food, pips & other garbage. Pay particular attention to the offset holes at the ends of each spray arm as these provide rotation. Post the nameplate details on the door sticker if you need further information or a user manual.

Sponsored Links
Thanks again!

Got it working now!

When I last cleaned it I took the roof and floor arms off but couldn't get the one on the tray off so assumed it just wasn't meant to come off. Gave it a bit of extra 'persuasion' this time and got it out and pretty sure it was that one causing the problem.

Seems fine now!

Cheers again

Has anyone any ideas? I have ensured all three arms are clear but it still shows up with this fault.

Even if you have the same model you still need to post the 12 digit service number that starts with 85 (on the door sticker).
There are several different versions of the LPR600.

An F5 error can also mean problems with the wash motor (assuming the spray arms are clear). Your model has an MPH circulation motor, unfortunately they are not too reliable (the impellor has a habit of falling off)....they also cost £200 new :( There are a couple of things you can check before condemning anything: Check the connection between motor/pcb & measure the motor winding (should be around 30Ω). Check the impellor hasn't loosened & make sure the plastic dual bore hose that feeds the spay arms hasn't popped out of its receptacle in the bottom of the tank. You may be able to get at the motor by removing the RH sideplate, if not then lie the machine on its back & take off the baseplate. Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back