prima lpr 600

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help please. We have an integrated Prima LPR 600 dishwasher but seem to be experiencing problems. Cycle starts up, then after 1 min or so cycle stops and starts beeping. The system seems to switch to rinse before stopping and the water doesn't heat. I've counted the flashes between pauses and there are 11 flashes which I understand are to indicate an error code?

Can anyone tell me if there is an obvious issue this may point to.

Thank you :)

Sponsored Links
After much trawling on the net, I have come up blank. It would appear that your machine is a re-branded Whirlpool Part number 854560015860 Having gone to the whirlpool site and downloaded the instruction manual I can see that it is of no use at all. Which is probably why you are here in the first place. I did see a post on another forum which mentioned that you can re-set the appliance by holding the start button for about 10 seconds. Beyond that unless you get a reply from a service engineer here who knows what those flashes mean, you may have to ring for an engineer.

if you use the search facility at the top of the page you should find the answer.

Thanks for your help. Held down the start button which has re-set the cycle. Now the system starts and runs for approx 30 mins before beeping continuously with 3 flash intervals. The cycle automatically seems to switch to rinse before beeping and the water does not heat. Any idea what the 3 flashes indicate. Could this be something to do with the thermostat or heater element?

Thanks again ...

Sponsored Links
Sorry, me again. I found a previous similar issue in the forum- i.e. 4 flashes on this dishwasher which I believe may indicate a drainage issue However, have checked the pipes etc, but does not appear to be a blockage as water will run out when the pipe is held lower than the dishwasher. Any more ideas before I give this up as a bad job?

Thanks

3 flashes is a heating fault.
You need to check the tube heater, the toc on top of it and the wiring to the module.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back