prince philip i wish him well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet there weren't any 'slitty eyed' foreign ones though....

I really do despair when so many posters jump at every opportunity to make some disparaging remark about foreigners.

I suspect if I ran a poll of ethnicity on this site it would have very few posters other than "white, British". All the other ethnicities have probably left long ago due to the intolerant and racially abusive remarks posted time and time again. :mad:

I really am getting very fed up with it. It is getting to the point, due to inaction of the mods, that I am considering bringing these posts to the attention of more senior authorities.

Sponsored Links
Bet there weren't any 'slitty eyed' foreign ones though....

I really do despair when so many posters jump at every opportunity to make some disparaging remark about foreigners.

I suspect if I ran a poll of ethnicity on this site it would have very few posters other than "white, British". All the other ethnicities have probably left long ago due to the intolerant and racially abusive remarks posted time and time again. :mad:

I really am getting very fed up with it. It is getting to the point, due to inaction of the mods, that I am considering bringing these posts to the attention of more senior authorities.

pmsl...

do the words 'stick', 'wrong' and 'end' ring a bell in your world?.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK, on this occasion I may have overlooked the reference to HRH's own gaffe.

But let's not forget the furore that was generated by that gaffe.

And just because someone creates a gaffe does not mean that it is acceptable to replicate it.
It is still abusive on each and every occasion that it is used.

My sentiments about continual and repetitive racially abusive remarks remain

OK, on this occasion I may have overlooked the reference to HRH's own gaffe.

But let's not forget the furore that was generated by that gaffe.

And just because someone creates a gaffe does not mean that it is acceptable to replicate it.
It is still abusive on each and every occasion that it is used.

My sentiments about continual and repetitive racially abusive remarks remain

Why don't you quit whilst you are behind...

That hole will just keep on getting bigger otherwise... ;)

Sponsored Links
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 pm Comment:
Higher - than moi??

As the "slitty eyed" remark is a reference to one of HRH's gaffes I think I'll leave it.
But if he comes on here with his oafish comments we'll have him naffed orf sharpish.

A bit unfair dont you think?

As I've said, I may have overlooked one aspect of the comment. :oops: I don't feel the need to apologise for feeling offended and my sentiments remain.

May I recall some experiences earlier in my life:
Visiting a working men's club in the late '80's in an notable inner-city area in Birmingham.
There were no other ethnicities in evidence. I later heard from other ethnic groups in that locality that the club operated a colour bar. I might add that I had been made to feel welcome in other clubs frequented by ethnic minorities, both black and asian clubs.

Visiting another working mens club in Birmingham in the south of the city, I declined an invitation to join the club because there was a policy that people were only allowed to join on specific invitation. Needless to say those invitations did not extend to anyone other than white, British people.

Some times the attitude of some of the posters on here remind me of those experiences. :mad:

i have been turned away from a place in bournemouth because i was white.
i popped in with some friends for a meal to be told" we do not serve your type in here" i asked what they meant and was told no whites.

OK, on this occasion I may have overlooked the reference to HRH's own gaffe. But let's not forget the furore that was generated by that gaffe. And just because someone creates a gaffe does not mean that it is acceptable to replicate it. It is still abusive on each and every occasion that it is used. My sentiments about continual and repetitive racially abusive remarks remain
My grandad on my father's side was chinese, which makes me a quarter chinese I reckon, if you looked at me you would probably think I have slitty eyes. Did I feel offended by the "slitty eyes" comment? get a life. Would I be offended if somebody called me that to my face? Probably. Would I report them to some higher authority? No. Knowing me, I would probably just retort with something like " Well you're an ugly fat cnt" or whatever insult came to mind or was fitting. The point being I wouldn't get done for using all kinds of vile insults in that situation, but the person calling me "slitty eyes" would be risking it in your world. :rolleyes:

I note that RedHerring didn't jump up and down in the Dale Farm thread when people were going on about "Thieving Pykie scum bags". I guess they have to have dark skin to float his boat.

I like this one.

While touring a factory near Edinburgh he said a fuse box was so crude it "looked as though it had been put in by an Indian".

I guess they have to have dark skin to float his boat.

That's one of the most pathetic comments I've ever seen. :eek:
It's typical of the cheap jibes that used to be shouted at white people associating with other people of other ethnicities. :evil:
It certainly shows the measure of Joe. Why am I not surprised. :(

Had I been given an opportunity to respond on the other thread before you requested that it was locked because you were getting your butt kicked, you would have been aware that I was about to discuss the issue that you had raised about legal migrants. It would have blown your ridiculous argument out of the water before you could have thought of it.

Something along the lines of what would have been posted had the post not been locked, at your request, I assume:

You blame migrants for the current economic situation in the UK, despite it being a worldwide phenomenon. You argue that the million plus young unemployed is the fault of migrants. You then cite fictitious examples of migrants entering the UK and drawing benefits without contributing.
Well, which is it, the migrants coming here and not working or the migrants coming here and taking all the jobs?
Or should we just blame everything on the migrants?
Sorry, Joe, but the European migrants have every legal right to be here. I’m not defending the political decisions, but they have been made and I accept them.
I may or may not work towards better political decisions in the future. But what I will never do is to persecute groups of people that are behaving perfectly legally.
Don’t bother asking for my opinion on the recent farm evictions ‘cos you ain’t gonna get it.

Incidentally, Joe, the people that you refer to were breaking the law.

As I've said, I may have overlooked one aspect of the comment. :oops: I don't feel the need to apologise for feeling offended and my sentiments remain.

May I recall some experiences earlier in my life:
Visiting a working men's club in the late '80's in an notable inner-city area in Birmingham.
There were no other ethnicities in evidence. I later heard from other ethnic groups in that locality that the club operated a colour bar. I might add that I had been made to feel welcome in other clubs frequented by ethnic minorities, both black and asian clubs.

Visiting another working mens club in Birmingham in the south of the city, I declined an invitation to join the club because there was a policy that people were only allowed to join on specific invitation. Needless to say those invitations did not extend to anyone other than white, British people.

Some times the attitude of some of the posters on here remind me of those experiences. :mad:
Sadly by holding that view you are perpetuating the problem just as much as those who still hold objectionable views...

And I include in that an immigrant who married into an immigrant 'royal' family....

Imagine in your visits to a 'working men's club' you had heard Zorba following up a certain Mr Manning and entertaining people with his numerous 'gaffs' - what would you have thought then?

Merely reminding people that a person of privilige is also in fact a blatant racist is no bad thing imo...

You should work out exactly what you are bothered about, not who you are bothered about... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back