Printer will not print

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed my Epson printer Photo 915 (M) from windows add a printer as there was no epson printer available for 64 bit version windows 7.
I managed to get the printer to work then the next day I tried it with no luck and I have found the following :
On "Devices and Printers" for "Printers and Faxes" : Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) has green tick in a circle and Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) (Copy 1) which a yellow triangle exclamation on it.
If I go to use File / Print /current page / OK it does not print and the green tick becomes a yellow exclamation mark.
Now if I delete what should be printing and trouble shoot the printer comes up with green tick again, so if I again go to File / Print /current page / find printer it then comes up with " The active directory domain services is currently unavailable"
[I don't understand where Epson Stylus Photo 915 (M) (copy 1) has come from.]
Any advice would be appreciated on what I might be doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
Have removed the Photo 915 and made the Copy 1 as default and it seems to be printing ok. The printer in devices and printers still has yellow exclamation mark. Anyway hope it keeps printing.

Sponsored Links
Back