Priti with her nose in the trough?

Tories, their donors and lobbyists are absolutely milking the Covid train, like rats up a drain pipe. They must have been rubbing their greedy hands with glee at the first mention of the words unaccountable procurement.

Greedy Tory bastads.

blimey your talents are wasted in the building industry

you should have gone into the diplomatic service noseal :idea:

Sponsored Links
Priti nazi is as corrupt as they come...

So no doubt she'll be in the running when borisconi decides to quit before his equally corrupt behaviour becomes too much of a burden!

Has anyone ever met an honest politician?

met an honest politician , dont recall having really met that many

had Mr Ashdown push in front of me in que i was in to pay for petrol

I was about to tell him whats what , than thought better of it as I rememberd he was an X trained marine ( SAS type)

so I let it pass :)

Sponsored Links
"Priti with her nose in the trough?"

What do you expect from an immigrant family member who hates immigrants :rolleyes:

Doesn't hate immigrants, she likes immigrants, decent ones that come over with their hard earned savings and make a decent lives for themselves, and integrate into society and mix their own values with British values and not segregate themselves from society, and don't have a disdain for the natives, and that don't want to turn the UK into the shanty towns that they have supposedly run away from..

Priti nazi is as corrupt as they come...

So no doubt she'll be in the running when borisconi decides to quit before his equally corrupt behaviour becomes too much of a burden!

Has anyone ever met an honest politician?

racist remark imho ;)

where is dazzler :idea:

Priti nazi

racist remark imho ;)
where is dazzler :idea:

For me it is in a soundproof bin, dont see it nor hear its rubbish :D
Implying someone is a neo-nazi is not racist. It's a reference to a political ideology. A political ideology is not a protected characteristic.
In fact that political ideology is usually a racist ideology. But implying someone is racist is not racist per se, it might be mistaken or a false allegation, but it's not racist.
Evidently some have no idea what racism is.
That probably explains their racist behaviour. They think their racially abusive behaviour is acceptable, while accusing others of racism where no racism exists.

Dangee, johnny2007, transam, just pumps take note.

Sponsored Links
Back